Updated: Jan 22, 2021
OTG US Cranberry x300pcs "Florida" MOQ 1 Million Box (RF)
* Price $21.5 all in
* Commission 0.5 $ Buyer side ( (Depend on Qty)
* MOQ 1 Million Box / Max No limit
* Very Fast . Real seller. Get Stock After Escrow Funding
* Small Order Welcome !!
[ SOP ]
1. Buyer issues PO(ICPO) POF NCNDA
2. A2A Escrow Deposit Amount be fixed. (Test order Avail)
3. Seller sends Performance agreement, SPA and Escrow agreement.
4. Buyer signs all agreements (IMFPA)
5.. Seller provides LOA(Signed SPA)
* Lite SGS provided by Seller (when requested)
5. Buyer funds escrow.
* Buyer required to place a deposit in the (Escrow) account of Attorney Seller to hold Stock.
6. Buyer receives POL, Lot number
7. Seller delivers goods to Buyer.(Place of Buyer ordered)
8. Payment released. (Balanced Fund )
ACCOMPANYING ESCROW AGREEMENT, THE DISTRIBUTOR WIIL SHIP THE ORDER TO THE BUYER. (When a buyer deposits in escrow, the seller ships the item. At this time, the amounts of the product deposited in escrow is negotiated by A2A)
THE BUYER CAN REQUEST THE ORDER BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN SGS ligt REPORT. (Buyers may request a brief SGS report before ordering products)
ANY SGS REPORTS WILL BE VOID OF ANY DISTRIBUTOR/MANUFACTURER INFORMATION, BUT WILL BE VERIFIABLE. (DISTRIBUTOR/MANUFACTURER information may omitted in the lite SGS report, but product verification is possible)
ONCE THE ORDER HAS REACHED THE BUYERS DELIVERY LOCATION, THE DELIVERY DRIVER WILL PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO CONFIRM THE ORDER, LESS ANY DISTRIBUTOR/MANUFACTURER INFORMATION.
(When the product arrives at the buyer's requested place, the product transport driver confirms the product order and delivers all information to the buyer except DISTRIBUTOR/MANUFACTURER )
THE BUYER MUST THEN PAY THE BALANCE TO THE ESCROW ACCOUNT FOR THE PRODUCT IF NOT ALREADY PAID.
(At this time, the buyer pays all the remaining balance to the seller in the escrow account)
ONCE THE BALANCE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND CONFIRMED BY THE ESCROW ATTORNEY, THE DELIVERY DRIVER WILL RELEASE THE PRODUCT TO THE BUYER, WHICH RELEASES SELLER FROM ANY FURTHER OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PRODUCT TO THE BUYER AND CONCLUDES THE DEAL.
(After the escrow attorney confirms that the remaining amount has been paid, the driver delivers the product to the buyer. This means that the obligation to supply the product to the Seller is removed and the deal is terminated.)
FOR ORDERS UNDER ONE MILLION IN QUANTITY (subject to change), VENDOR/SUPPLIER
REQUIRES FULL DEPOSIT
(If the quantity is less than 1 million, the entire amount must be deposited in escrow)